Every government usually defines teaching standards for the subject - knowledge and skills, what students should be taught to. We call this standards.
Standards play a very important role in EduPage.
1. Categorization of preparations according to standards. You can organize teaching materials to the topics of the plan, but also according the teaching standards related to the materials. If you attach standard to each material (each question card, etc.), you can easily find it by checking the appropriate standard. You can use both of these methods at the same time. This means that the material can be assigned to the topic of the plan and may have the associated teaching standard.
2. Sharing Materials among Teachers.
And vice versa. After selecting a specific teaching standard, EduPage will show you all the materials other teachers have prepared to selected standard.
3. Study materials for students.
4. Student results according to standards.
5. You have an overview of what is already done.
This article was viewed 12045 times.8546 / 12045