If your school has decided to use EduPage Class register, please do the following steps to set the Class register:
1. Use aSc Agenda Online and set up your EduPage site. Keep your lists of classes, students, teachers and subjects up to date.
3. Create your Timetable in the aScTimetables program. Focus your attention on divided lessons. Name each study group with the same name as the students' division. Divisions
4. Publish your timetable to EduPage: How can I publish timetable for parents/students from aSc TimeTables windows application?
5. Link the data from Timetables with the data from aScAgenda Online. The system will ask you for synchronisation when publishing your Timetable: Additional data synchronisation
6. When teaching divided lessons (e.g. languages), enter the students into the right study groups. This is done by the teachers themselves while creating their courses.
Excellent! Your Class register is ready. The teachers can input absent students: Teacher - Daily plan & classbook
7. To save the teachers a lot of typing when inputing the study topic into the Class register, upload your teaching plan into EduPage:
8. Print your Class register:
This article was viewed 17684 times.9338 / 17684